Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Penguin

Sep-04-14 14:19:53
AttributeError: 'module' object has not attribute 'run'

Also, when I type "import OMPython" at my Python command prompt, I get a message stating that the OMC server is up and running, but I also get an error stating the following:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\OMPython\__init__.py", line 115, in <module>
    orb = CORBA.ORB_init(sys.argv, CORBA.ORB_ID)
  File "C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\python\omniORB\CORBA.py", line 541, in ORB_init
    omniORB.orb = ORB(argv, orb_identifier)
  File "C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\python\omniORB\CORBA.py", line 552, in __init__
    _omnipy.ORB_init(self, argv, orb_identifier)
TypeError: argument 2: parameter must be a list of strings.

Sep-04-14 14:14:23

I reinstalled Python and was able to run the test commands in section 13.3.1 (page 138) of the manual.  I am, however, unable to run the commands in section 13.3.2 of the manual. 

When I run the "test.py" Python code I get the following error:
cmds =
         ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Sep-03-14 15:03:18

I tried using OpenModelica 1.8.1, 1.9.0 Beta3, and 1.9.1 Beta2.  None of them work.  Also, I am using Python 2.7.6 on a Windows 7, 64 bit machine.

Sep-03-14 14:31:34

I am following the instructions in the OMPython users manual (Version 2013-01-28 for OpenModelica 1.9.0 Beta3).  I have successfully installed OMPython as outlined in Section 13.3, however, I am unable to successfully test the commands as outlined in Section 13.3.1. 

When I run OMPython.run, I get the following error:

AttributeError:  'module' object has not attribute 'run'

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Penguin
You are here: