Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » dfbeck

Jul-28-10 00:56:15
Loading models from ModelicaML into OpenModelica

With Eclipse 3.5.0 and the old version of Papyrus (1.12.3), along with the other components as specified in section 2 of Wladimir's "ModelicaML: Getting Started" things appear to be working (thank you again Wladimir; see my previous post), and I was successfully able to load the TwoTanksSystem example supplied with ModelicaML_release_1_3_3. The question I have now is "how do I link the code with omc in order to run the simulation?" Is it a matter of transversing the code-gen directory and executing a loadFile() command for each .mo file and then run simulate()? Or is there an easier way within Eclipse/Papyrus/Modelica that I am missing? ("Getting Started" Figure 13 just says "Load all models"; Figures 13 and 14 are Dymola examples while Figures 24 and 25 are MathModelica Professional.)

Jul-26-10 20:11:22
Can not configure ModelicaML 1.3.3 in Papyrus 0.7.0 and Eclipse 3.6.0

Thanks for the clarification.

Jul-19-10 20:20:02
Can not configure ModelicaML 1.3.3 in Papyrus 0.7.0 and Eclipse 3.6.0

Even though "ModelicaML: Getting Started" has been recently updated (v. 1.3 dated May 2010), it appears to be incompatible with the latest releases of Papyrus (currently 0.7.0 running under Eclipse 3.6.0). Specifically there appears to be no option to specify an opaque language, nor select the ModelicaML profile, etc.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » dfbeck
You are here: