Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » mlmco

Hello courrier,

I used to face a similar problem like this. My solution was to use a trapezoid source instead of a pulse source coz fluid media, unlike electricity, is continuous  media. A too sudden jump of the status may cause trouble when the system tries to solve the equations.
you may try trapezoid source, and just set the rising and failing time to be a neglectfully small number, if putting it as 0 does not work, and see if this way solves the problem.

Thanks,
Lingchong

May-21-13 20:35:53
Want to change the axis from time to other variables?

I meant I was trying to post the figures at here - the forum. So I hit the "Attachment" botton and uploaded the pic, but then nothing happened.

The version I am using is the nightly build version numbered 16072

The ticket has been added as well as 2 pics of figures.

May-21-13 18:19:40

I tried to upload the screenprint of the 2 figures I got at the "attachment", but somehow the website does not allow me to do so.
In my OMEditor, if I plot "Time" as x axis and "Pipe Length" as y axis, it gives 2 huge peaks (1e+277) and other part remains 0, and every time I plot, the figure is different. If I plot "Pipe Length" as x axis and "Time" as y axis, it gives a constant of 20 which looks correct and reasonable. But plotting  time vs pipe length actually does not make any sense.

May-20-13 21:46:28

Thanks for the response. For the first part, yes I can plot figures between 2 variables, but I don't think the answer is shows is right.
In my model I plotted pressure loss in a pipe vs pipe length it gives a line corresponding to a constant number, however the x axis as the pipe length is not right; when I plotted pipe length vs time, it should give a line corresponding to my pipe length, but instead it gives strange curve with huge peaks, and every time I plotted pipe length vs time it gives different shape of curves.

Here is the code of the model:

model test_tank
  extends Modelica.Icons.Example;
  //incompressible case PD = f(m_flow)
  Modelica.SIunits.MassFlowRate m_flow = pipe.flowModel.m_flows[1] "Input mass flow rate";
  Modelica.SIunits.Pressure DP1 "Output turbulent flow pressure drop";
  Modelica.SIunits.Pressure DP2 "Output laminar flow pressure drop";
  Real DPT(fixed = false);
  inner Modelica.Fluid.System system(energyDynamics = Modelica.Fluid.Types.Dynamics.FixedInitial, use_eps_Re = true) annotation(Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {55.4281,65.428}, extent = {{-10,-10},{10,10}}, rotation = 0)));
  Modelica.Fluid.Dissipation.PressureLoss.StraightPipe.dp_turbulent_IN_con dp_turbulent_in_con1(L = pipe.length, d_hyd = pipe.diameter, K = pipe.roughness) annotation(Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {-80.3742,-22.6106}, extent = {{-10,-10},{10,10}}, rotation = 0)));
  Modelica.Fluid.Dissipation.PressureLoss.StraightPipe.dp_laminar_IN_var dp_laminar_in_var1(eta = Modelica.Media.Water.ConstantPropertyLiquidWater.eta_const, rho = Modelica.Media.Water.ConstantPropertyLiquidWater.d_const) annotation(Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {-13.6273,-68.5371}, extent = {{-10,-10},{10,10}}, rotation = 0)));
  Modelica.Fluid.Dissipation.PressureLoss.StraightPipe.dp_laminar_IN_con dp_laminar_in_con1(d_hyd = pipe.diameter, L = pipe.length) annotation(Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {-46.2926,-62.7255}, extent = {{-10,-10},{10,10}}, rotation = 0)));
  Modelica.Fluid.Dissipation.PressureLoss.StraightPipe.dp_turbulent_IN_var dp_turbulent_in_var1(eta = Modelica.Media.Water.ConstantPropertyLiquidWater.eta_const, rho = Modelica.Media.Water.ConstantPropertyLiquidWater.d_const) annotation(Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {-80.8138,-52.2303}, extent = {{-10,-10},{10,10}}, rotation = 0)));
  Modelica.Fluid.Vessels.OpenTank tank2(crossArea = 1, redeclare package Medium = Modelica.Media.Water.ConstantPropertyLiquidWater, nPorts = 1, height = 11, portsData = {Modelica.Fluid.Vessels.BaseClasses.VesselPortsData(diameter = 0.1, height = 0.5)}, level_start = 0.0000000001) annotation(Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {65.9816,17.5947}, extent = {{-20,-20},{20,20}}, rotation = 0)));
  Modelica.Fluid.Vessels.OpenTank tank1(redeclare package Medium = Modelica.Media.Water.ConstantPropertyLiquidWater, nPorts = 1, crossArea = 1, level_start = 10, portsData = {Modelica.Fluid.Vessels.BaseClasses.VesselPortsData(diameter = 0.1)}, height = 11) annotation(Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {-70.2533,20.1745}, extent = {{-20,-20},{20,20}}, rotation = 0)));
  Modelica.Fluid.Pipes.StaticPipe pipe(redeclare package Medium = Modelica.Media.Water.ConstantPropertyLiquidWater, length = 20, diameter = 0.1, height_ab = 0) annotation(Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {22.6875,-21.4505}, extent = {{-10,-10},{10,10}}, rotation = 360)));
  Modelica.Fluid.Machines.PrescribedPump pump(checkValve = true, N_nominal = 1000, redeclare function flowCharacteristic = Modelica.Fluid.Machines.BaseClasses.PumpCharacteristics.quadraticFlow(V_flow_nominal = {0,0.25,0.5}, head_nominal = {100,60,0}), use_N_in = false, nParallel = 1, energyDynamics = Modelica.Fluid.Types.Dynamics.FixedInitial, V(displayUnit = "l") = 0.05, massDynamics = Modelica.Fluid.Types.Dynamics.FixedInitial, redeclare package Medium = Modelica.Media.Water.ConstantPropertyLiquidWater) annotation(Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {-27.4994,-20.8731}, extent = {{-10,-10},{10,10}}, rotation = 0)));
equation
  connect(tank1.ports[1],pump.port_a);
  connect(pump.port_b,pipe.port_a);
  connect(pipe.port_b,tank2.ports[1]);
  //incompressible case
  DP1 = Modelica.Fluid.Dissipation.PressureLoss.StraightPipe.dp_turbulent_DP(dp_turbulent_in_con1, dp_turbulent_in_var1, m_flow);
  DP2 = Modelica.Fluid.Dissipation.PressureLoss.StraightPipe.dp_laminar_DP(dp_laminar_in_con1, dp_laminar_in_var1, m_flow);
  DPT = DP1 + DP2;
end test_tank;

thanks

May-20-13 17:55:52

Hi,

Is the OMEditor capable of doing the following things? And how?

1. For the plot, change the axis from time to other variables, so that I can plot like pressure vs length of a pipe

2. can I change the value of a variable or parameter during the simulation period? For example, a pump runs at 1000 rpm for 5 min and then 600 rpm for another 5 min then 1000 rpm again for another 5 min through the whole simulation period; Or the pump stops for 5 second in every 15 sec.

Thanks

May-15-13 18:24:04
don't know how to model pressure loss in a straight pipe

Hi,

I am trying to model the pressure loss in a straight pipe in a very simple 2-tanks-1-hose system
Accoding to the tutorial I found at http://simulationresearch.lbl.gov/model … Guide.html
Here is the new up-dated codes:

model test_tank
    model test_tank "Show the treatment of empty tanks"
    extends Modelica.Icons.Example;
    Modelica.Fluid.Vessels.OpenTank tank1(redeclare package Medium = Modelica.Media.Water.ConstantPropertyLiquidWater, nPorts = 1, crossArea = 1, level_start = 1, portsData = {Modelica.Fluid.Vessels.BaseClasses.VesselPortsData(diameter = 0.1)}, height = 1.1) annotation(Placement(transformation(extent = {{-40,20},{0,60}}, rotation = 0)));
    Modelica.Fluid.Pipes.StaticPipe pipe(redeclare package Medium = Modelica.Media.Water.ConstantPropertyLiquidWater, length = 1, diameter = 0.1, height_ab = 0) annotation(Placement(transformation(origin = {-20,-20}, extent = {{-10,-10},{10,10}}, rotation = 270)));
    Modelica.Fluid.Vessels.OpenTank tank2(crossArea = 1, redeclare package Medium = Modelica.Media.Water.ConstantPropertyLiquidWater, nPorts = 1, height = 1.1, portsData = {Modelica.Fluid.Vessels.BaseClasses.VesselPortsData(diameter = 0.1, height = 0.5)}, level_start = 0.0000000001) annotation(Placement(transformation(extent = {{0,-80},{40,-40}}, rotation = 0)));
  inner Modelica.Fluid.System system(energyDynamics = Modelica.Fluid.Types.Dynamics.FixedInitial) annotation(Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {55.4281,65.6284}, extent = {{-10,-10},{10,10}}, rotation = 0)));
    Modelica.Fluid.Dissipation.PressureLoss.StraightPipe.dp_overall_IN_con dp_overall_in_con1(K = 0.000025) annotation(Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {-79.0698,-3.61757}, extent = {{-10,-10},{10,10}}, rotation = 0)));
    Modelica.Fluid.Dissipation.PressureLoss.StraightPipe.dp_overall_IN_var dp_overall_in_var1(eta = 1.002, rho = 1000) annotation(Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {-67.7003,-53.7468}, extent = {{-10,-10},{10,10}}, rotation = 0)));
  //incompressible case PD = f(m_flow)
    Modelica.SIunits.Pressure m_flow = pipe.flowModel.m_flows[1] "Input mass flow rate";
    Modelica.SIunits.MassFlowRate DP "Output pressure drop";

equation
    connect(tank1.ports[1],pipe.port_a) annotation(Line(points = {{-20,20},{-20,5},{-20,-10},{-20,-10}}, color = {0,127,255}, smooth = Smooth.None));
    connect(pipe.port_b,tank2.ports[1]) annotation(Line(points = {{-20,-30},{-20,-60},{0,-60},{0,-80},{20,-80}}, color = {0,127,255}, smooth = Smooth.None));
//incompressible case
    DP = Modelica.Fluid.Dissipation.PressureLoss.StraightPipe.dp_overall_DP(dp_overall_in_con1, dp_overall_in_var1, m_flow);

end test_tank;

Note that the place I reded are the codes for calculating pressure loss in the stright pipe
With the set of codes the model is able to be simulated, and gets the same result as the EmptyTank example for all pre-existing variables, except for the problem that I did not get any number for the pressure loss (DP). According to the codes I should have put in_con1, in_var1, and m_flow as the inputs for pressure loss calculation calling for the dp_overall function. I guess I did not do the inputs correctly so the function gives no result. Is there any one may help me fixing this, or show me a successful example of modeling the pressure loss in a fluid system?
And, if I want to take the eta and rho values from the medium and the roughness value from the pipe to use it in the IN_con and IN_var modules, but not tpying the numbers in by the user, how I should do the codings?

Many thanks,
M.L.M

May-14-13 20:44:09
all example involving pipe component are not runnable

Got you.
Thanks for your response.

May-14-13 20:32:27

Hi, Adrian

Thanks for your reply.
With the latest version you provided, the examples work well.
However when I try to build a model connecting a pipe and other components (ie. a open tank), the OMEditor still does not allow me to connect, and gives the same error message. Is there anything I am missing?
And, can I definite a medium in the OMEditor graphic layer? or I have to do it in coding?

Thanks

May-14-13 19:54:14

I am a beginner using OpenModelica. When I try to run the examples in fluid on OMEditor, I cannot run those examples with pipe component in them. Here is the error message shows up every time:

"Translation    13:00:20    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Pipes.mo    1336:17-1349:92    Parameter pipe.flowModel.dp_nominal has no value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true), using available start value (start=if system.use_eps_Re then 1.0 else 1000.0 * pipe.flowModel.dp_small) as default value
Translation    13:00:20    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Pipes.mo    1336:17-1349:92    Parameter pipe.flowModel.dp_small has no value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true), using available start value (start=if system.use_eps_Re then 1.0 else system.dp_small) as default value
Translation    13:00:20        0:0-0:0    Error building simulator. Build log: gcc -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.0//include/omc"  -O0 -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse  -c -o Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.o Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c
Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c: In function 'omc_Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX':
Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c:17: error: 'Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_setState__pTX_rettype' undeclared (first use in this function)
Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c:17: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c:17: error: for each function it appears in.)
Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c:17: error: expected ';' before 'tmp3'
Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c:18: error: 'Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density_rettype' undeclared (first use in this function)
Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c:18: error: expected ';' before 'tmp4'
Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c:25: error: 'tmp3' undeclared (first use in this function)
Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c:26: error: 'tmp4' undeclared (first use in this function)
mingw32-make: *** [Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX] Error 1

Translation    13:00:20    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Pipes.mo    1551:22-1551:73    Parameter pipe.flowModel.dp_small has no value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true), using available start value (start=if system.use_eps_Re then 1.0 else system.dp_small) as default value
Translation    13:00:20    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Pipes.mo    1551:22-1551:73    Parameter dp_small has no value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true), using available start value (start=if system.use_eps_Re then 1.0 else system.dp_small) as default value"

Also the OMEditor prevents me from connecting any other components with pipe, showing the following error message:

"Translation    12:52:15        0:0-0:0    Error occurred while flattening model test
Translation    12:52:15    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Media\package.mo    4285:17-4410:23    Illegal to instantiate partial class BaseProperties
Translation    12:52:15        0:0-0:0    Error building simulator. Build log: gcc -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.0//include/omc"  -O0 -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse  -c -o Modelica_Fluid_Vessels_OpenTank_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.o Modelica_Fluid_Vessels_OpenTank_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c
Modelica_Fluid_Vessels_OpenTank_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c: In function 'omc_Modelica_Fluid_Vessels_OpenTank_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX':
Modelica_Fluid_Vessels_OpenTank_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:17: error: 'Modelica_Fluid_Vessels_OpenTank_Medium_setState__pTX_rettype' undeclared (first use in this function)
Modelica_Fluid_Vessels_OpenTank_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:17: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
Modelica_Fluid_Vessels_OpenTank_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:17: error: for each function it appears in.)
Modelica_Fluid_Vessels_OpenTank_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:17: error: expected ';' before 'tmp3'
Modelica_Fluid_Vessels_OpenTank_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:18: error: 'Modelica_Fluid_Vessels_OpenTank_Medium_specificEnthalpy_rettype' undeclared (first use in this function)
Modelica_Fluid_Vessels_OpenTank_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:18: error: expected ';' before 'tmp4'
Modelica_Fluid_Vessels_OpenTank_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:25: error: 'tmp3' undeclared (first use in this function)
Modelica_Fluid_Vessels_OpenTank_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:26: error: 'tmp4' undeclared (first use in this function)
mingw32-make: *** [Modelica_Fluid_Vessels_OpenTank_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX] Error 1

Translation    12:52:16    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Interfaces.mo    541:7-541:61    No corresponding 'inner' declaration found for component .Modelica.Fluid.System tank.system declared as 'outer '.
  The existing 'inner' components are:
    There are no 'inner' components defined in the model in any of the parent scopes of 'outer' component's scope: Modelica.Fluid.Vessels.OpenTank.
  Check if you have not misspelled the 'outer' component name.
  Please declare an 'inner' component with the same name in the top scope.
  Continuing flattening by only considering the 'outer' component declaration.
Translation    12:52:16    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Pipes.mo    1336:17-1349:92    Parameter pipe.flowModel.dp_nominal has no value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true), using available start value (start=if pipe.flowModel.system.use_eps_Re then 1.0 else 1000.0 * pipe.flowModel.dp_small) as default value
Translation    12:52:16    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Pipes.mo    1336:17-1349:92    Parameter pipe.flowModel.dp_small has no value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true), using available start value (start=if pipe.flowModel.system.use_eps_Re then 1.0 else pipe.flowModel.system.dp_small) as default value
Translation    12:52:16    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Pipes.mo    1336:17-1349:92    Parameter pipe.flowModel.dp_nominal has no value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true), using available start value (start=if pipe.flowModel.system.use_eps_Re then 1.0 else 1000.0 * pipe.flowModel.dp_small) as default value
Translation    12:52:16    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Pipes.mo    1336:17-1349:92    Parameter pipe.flowModel.dp_small has no value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true), using available start value (start=if pipe.flowModel.system.use_eps_Re then 1.0 else pipe.flowModel.system.dp_small) as default value
Translation    12:52:16        0:0-0:0    Error building simulator. Build log: gcc -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.0//include/omc"  -O0 -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse  -c -o Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.o Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c
Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c: In function 'omc_Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX':
Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c:17: error: 'Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_setState__pTX_rettype' undeclared (first use in this function)
Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c:17: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c:17: error: for each function it appears in.)
Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c:17: error: expected ';' before 'tmp3'
Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c:18: error: 'Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density_rettype' undeclared (first use in this function)
Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c:18: error: expected ';' before 'tmp4'
Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c:25: error: 'tmp3' undeclared (first use in this function)
Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c:26: error: 'tmp4' undeclared (first use in this function)
mingw32-make: *** [Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX] Error 1

Translation    12:52:16    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Interfaces.mo    1044:9-1044:63    No corresponding 'inner' declaration found for component .Modelica.Fluid.System pipe.flowModel.system declared as 'outer '.
    There are no 'inner' components defined in the model in any of the parent scopes of 'outer' component's scope: Modelica.Fluid.Pipes.StaticPipe.FlowModel.
Translation    12:52:16    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Pipes.mo    1551:22-1551:73    Parameter pipe.flowModel.dp_small has no value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true), using available start value (start=if system.use_eps_Re then 1.0 else system.dp_small) as default value
Translation    12:52:16    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Pipes.mo    1551:22-1551:73    Parameter dp_small has no value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true), using available start value (start=if system.use_eps_Re then 1.0 else system.dp_small) as default value
Translation    12:52:16    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Interfaces.mo    1044:9-1044:63    No corresponding 'inner' declaration found for component .Modelica.Fluid.System pipe.flowModel.system declared as 'outer '.
    There are no 'inner' components defined in the model in any of the parent scopes of 'outer' component's scope: Modelica.Fluid.Pipes.StaticPipe.FlowModel.
Translation    12:52:17    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Pipes.mo    1336:17-1349:92    Parameter pipe.flowModel.dp_nominal has no value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true), using available start value (start=if pipe.flowModel.system.use_eps_Re then 1.0 else 1000.0 * pipe.flowModel.dp_small) as default value
Translation    12:52:17    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Pipes.mo    1336:17-1349:92    Parameter pipe.flowModel.dp_small has no value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true), using available start value (start=if pipe.flowModel.system.use_eps_Re then 1.0 else pipe.flowModel.system.dp_small) as default value
Translation    12:52:17        0:0-0:0    Error building simulator. Build log: gcc -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.0//include/omc"  -O0 -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse  -c -o Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.o Modelica_Fluid_Pipes_StaticPipe_FlowModel_Medium_density__pTX.c

Translation    12:52:17    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Interfaces.mo    1044:9-1044:63    No corresponding 'inner' declaration found for component .Modelica.Fluid.System pipe.flowModel.system declared as 'outer '.
Translation    12:52:17    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Pipes.mo    1551:22-1551:73    Parameter pipe.flowModel.dp_small has no value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true), using available start value (start=if system.use_eps_Re then 1.0 else system.dp_small) as default value
Translation    12:52:17    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Pipes.mo    1551:22-1551:73    Parameter dp_small has no value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true), using available start value (start=if system.use_eps_Re then 1.0 else system.dp_small) as default value
Translation    12:52:17    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Interfaces.mo    1044:9-1044:63    No corresponding 'inner' declaration found for component .Modelica.Fluid.System pipe.flowModel.system declared as 'outer '.
Translation    12:52:17        0:0-0:0    Error building simulator. Build log: gcc -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.0//include/omc"  -O0 -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse  -c -o Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.o Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c: In function 'omc_Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX':
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:17: error: 'Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_setState__pTX_rettype' undeclared (first use in this function)
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:17: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:17: error: for each function it appears in.)
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:17: error: expected ';' before 'tmp3'
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:18: error: 'Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy_rettype' undeclared (first use in this function)
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:18: error: expected ';' before 'tmp4'
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:25: error: 'tmp3' undeclared (first use in this function)
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:26: error: 'tmp4' undeclared (first use in this function)
mingw32-make: *** [Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX] Error 1

Translation    12:52:17        0:0-0:0    Error building simulator. Build log: gcc -I"C:/OpenModelica1.9.0//include/omc"  -O0 -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse  -c -o Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__a_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.o Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__a_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__a_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c: In function 'omc_Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__a_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX':
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__a_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:17: error: 'Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__a_Medium_setState__pTX_rettype' undeclared (first use in this function)
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__a_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:17: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__a_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:17: error: for each function it appears in.)
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__a_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:17: error: expected ';' before 'tmp3'
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__a_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:18: error: 'Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__a_Medium_specificEnthalpy_rettype' undeclared (first use in this function)
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__a_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:18: error: expected ';' before 'tmp4'
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__a_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:25: error: 'tmp3' undeclared (first use in this function)
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__a_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:26: error: 'tmp4' undeclared (first use in this function)
mingw32-make: *** [Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__a_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX] Error 1

Translation    12:52:17    C:\OpenModelica1.9.0\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Fluid\Interfaces.mo    223:5-223:64    No corresponding 'inner' declaration found for component .Modelica.Fluid.System pipe.system declared as 'outer '.
    There are no 'inner' components defined in the model in any of the parent scopes of 'outer' component's scope: Modelica.Fluid.Pipes.StaticPipe.
  Continuing flattening by only considering the 'outer' component declaration."

Looks like there is a bug of addressing wrong address in the pipe component.
Is there any one may be able to tell me which part goes wrong and how to fix it?
Thanks!

• Index
  • » Users
  • » mlmco
You are here: