Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Rony

These are exactly my symptoms:

https://www.openmodelica.org/index.php/ … pic?id=809

If I load result file to OMEdit, this plot it correctly without any errors. If I simulate from OMEdit, than above symptoms from this link.

Rony

omc from commandline create epc4 executable file. If I execute this file, this end after 1 second. This is a simulation end? Without errors.
So the error in OMEdit. How to find it?

Thank  you for help

Rony

OMEdit - 47 minutes, It was always OMEdit

Hi,

I have already re-compiled OpenModelica. I configure it with "./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-omniORB --without-paradiseo", compilation with gcc-4.4 and ++-4.4, CFLAGS= -g -O2 -f PIC -ffloat-store, CXXFLAGS=-g -O2 -ffloat-store. I created a new RLC circuit to simulate the circuit in which the capacitor connected.
I compile this model with -ffloat-store and wihout -ffloat-store cflag, but no change. Compilation of this model lasted for 40 minutes and still not completed.
Any ideas please? How can I debug this?

Thank  you

Rony

Thank you.

I configure it with "./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-omniORB --with-ipopt --without-paradiseo" , because I have installed coinor-libipopt1 debian package
and all mumps packages in debian whheezy.
I'm going to try it by your reply I would like to create a script that would compile OpenModelica and created a deb package for wheezy, only with the support packages that are in wheezy.

Rony

This is an error:

/usr/bin/ldd: cannot find -lcoinmumps

I have OM compiled from source, because I had very different times repeated compilation of the same model. I sent it here in the forum. Now I have OM is compiled on debian wheezy with gcc-4.4. gcc-4.7 have problem with paradiseo. But I don't know, where to find the coinmumps library in debian wheezy. I have installed all mumps and coinor libraries from debian, but linker ends with this error messege.

Thank you for your help,

Rony

Apr-05-13 02:07:54
Different simulation time

I have very different time for each simulation run. I have series RLC circuit model, and first simulation time is 22 minutes. In next start of omedit this circuit simulation time is 90 sec. And after next start, simulation running 45 min. and not finished. My system is Debian wheezy, open-jdk6, Intel Core 2 duo, 4GB RAM, kernel Linux ntb1 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.39-2 x86_64 GNU/Linux, or PREEMPT_RT and no change in simulation speed. I need help. I don't know where I have a problem. Thank's for help

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Rony
You are here: