Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » cxp

Nov-17-14 06:06:44
failed to generate o files when compiling

The problem can be solved by running OMEdit as administrator.

Nov-16-14 11:55:01
failed to generate o files when compiling

Hi,

Since I changed windows 7 OS from 32 bit to 64 bit, OpenModelica 1.9.1 was reinstalling. But all models are no longer able to be compiled, and the compile information shows as follow:

"d:\OpenModelica1.9.1\\MinGW\bin\mingw32-make.exe" -j4 -f Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First.makefile
gcc    -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"d:/OpenModelica1.9.1//include/omc/c" -I. -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First.o Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First.c
gcc    -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"d:/OpenModelica1.9.1//include/omc/c" -I. -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First_functions.o Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First_functions.c
gcc    -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"d:/OpenModelica1.9.1//include/omc/c" -I. -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First_records.o Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First_records.c
gcc    -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"d:/OpenModelica1.9.1//include/omc/c" -I. -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First_01exo.o Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First_01exo.c
process_begin: CreateProcess(C:\Users\CXP\AppData\Local\Temp\make3820-1.bat, C:\Users\CXP\AppData\Local\Temp\make3820-1.bat, ...) failed.
process_begin: CreateProcess(C:\Users\CXP\AppData\Local\Temp\make3820-2.bat, C:\Users\CXP\AppData\Local\Temp\make3820-2.bat, ...) failed.
process_begin: CreateProcess(C:\Users\CXP\AppData\Local\Temp\make3820-3.bat, C:\Users\CXP\AppData\Local\Temp\make3820-3.bat, ...) failed.
process_begin: CreateProcess(C:\Users\CXP\AppData\Local\Temp\make3820-4.bat, C:\Users\CXP\AppData\Local\Temp\make3820-4.bat, ...) failed.
make (e=5): �ܾ����ʡ�

mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First.o] Error 5
mingw32-make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First_functions.o] Error 5

mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First_records.o] Error 5

mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First_01exo.o] Error 5"

I copy the installing files of OpenModelica to another PC with 64 bit Window 7 and install it, models can be compiled and simulated normally without the problem above. What's more, I found only c files in the OpenModelica working space folder of my PC while both c files and o files are expected to be generated during compiling in the working space folder.

somebody help me?

Apr-29-14 06:19:12
process crashed when running a model with external

Hi,

I encounter a problem that the simulation process crashed (e.g 300s) when running a model including external "C" function part. The problem is independent of the model as long as it involves external "C" part. But the problem will disappear when using euler solver instead of dassl solver. What's more, the time of process crashing only depends on the simulation step. The simulation results are correct before process crashing.
When the simulation  is stopped, OpenModelica reports "Process crashed"  and  "Simulation process exited with code -34".

• Index
  • » Users
  • » cxp
You are here: