Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » goosst

Well, if I do this I don't see anything.
So if you could provide me the steps that you exactly do, this would be very welcome!

thanks

Hi,

Could somebody explain how you can make all the models included in this library visible in openmodelica (OMedit)?

thanks!

thanks,

The command loadFile("package.mo", encoding="Windows-1252") gives true as a result, so this seems to work current/smile.

The next beginners question:
For some reason I cannot see the library appearing in Omedit. (Probably it will be something simple that I'm overlooking?)

regards
Stijn

Hi,

I was trying to use the free 'Industrial Control System'  library (available at http://marcobonvini.altervista.org/ics.php ) but for some reason I cannot load it.
This is the error that I obtain when opening package.mo (I'm using ubuntu 12.04 and OmEdit 1.9.0 beta):

Syntax    07:49:47    /home/ubuntu/Documents/IndustrialControlSystems/..//IndustrialControlSystems/MathOperations/RealType/Div.mo    63:22-63:23    The file was not encoded in UTF-8:
  "?".
  To change encoding when loading a file: loadFile(encoding="ISO-XXXX-YY").
  To change it in a package: add a file package.encoding at the top-level.
  Note: The Modelica Language Specification only allows files encoded in UTF-8.

If somebody could propose a solution that would be very nice!

thanks
Stijn

• Index
  • » Users
  • » goosst
You are here: