Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » maximAL

Ok, i updated (didn't help though) and then reconfigured without modpar and so far it seems to be running OK.

Thanks a lot for the quick service current/cool

sjoelund.se wrote:

I'll assume it contains the line "extern void *mk_scon(char*);"

No - it didn't. Obviously i had a wrong version of RML.
Now i get one step further to the next problem:

TaskMerging.cpp:121: error: cast from ‘void*’ to ‘int’ loses precision 

(and more alike)
Probably because void* is 64Bit while int still is 32Bit and my gcc is stricter on that kind of stuff.

My gcc:

Using built-in specs.
Target: x86_64-suse-linux
Configured with: ../configure --prefix=/usr --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --libdir=/usr/lib64 --libexecdir=/usr/lib64 --enable-languages=c,c++,objc,fortran,obj-c++,java,ada --enable-checking=release --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.4 --enable-ssp --disable-libssp --with-bugurl=http://bugs.opensuse.org/ --with-pkgversion='SUSE Linux' --disable-libgcj --disable-libmudflap --with-slibdir=/lib64 --with-system-zlib --enable-__cxa_atexit --enable-libstdcxx-allocator=new --disable-libstdcxx-pch --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs --program-suffix=-4.4 --enable-linux-futex --without-system-libunwind --with-arch-32=i586 --with-tune=generic --build=x86_64-suse-linux
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.4.1 [gcc-4_4-branch revision 150839] (SUSE Linux)

Yes, it's the only file there.

g++ line is as follows

g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"\" -DYYTEXT_POINTER=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TIME_H=1 -DHAVE_VPRINTF=1 -DHAVE_GETCWD=1 -DHAVE_SELECT=1 -DHAVE_STRDUP=1 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_SCANDIR=1 -DUSE_CORBA -O3 -I/usr/local/include/plain -I../../c_runtime  -I../../c_runtime/superlu/include -I../ -I. -I/usr/local/include -I../ -Ilpsolve   -c -o unitparserext.o unitparserext.cpp

I couldn't grep any rml.h-related warning out of the output.

Now, the compilation gets a bit further, but still fails with a myriad of errors beginning with that one:

unitparserext.cpp:152: error: ‘mk_scon’ was not declared in this scope   

My configure call looked like that:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-MODPAR --with-BOOST=/usr --with-CORBA=/usr/local

Ah, i see. That of course returns two paths, as I built RML from source and still have it available - actually to be able to do a make uninstall, but i just realize RML doesn't have an uninstall target, oh my current/roll

Hello,
RMLHOME is set to /usr/local and nothing else current/sad

Hi,
i wanted to try out OpenModelica but so far had no luck getting it to work.

First, i tried to build it from source under Linux (openSuse 11.2 64 Bit). Something seems to be wrong with the makefiles, when making omc it always fails with

Makefile:20: *** missing separator.

The first Makefile with the problem is Compiler/runtime/Makefile, but there are some more. They all contain invalid lines like the following:

RMLINCLUDE = /usr/local/src/mmc/x86_64-linux-gcc/include/plain
/usr/local/include/plain

So, i went for the Windows binary (Win7 64 Bit). Unfortunately, this has a different problem. Models load fine, but when actually simulating them, i get many linker errors like this:

record SimulationResult
    resultFile = "Simulation failed.
Error: Error building simulator. Buildlog: g++ -I"C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/include" -msse2 -mfpmath=sse  -I. -I"C:/Users/maximAL/Desktop/tiller" -o Tiller.TestCubic.exe Tiller.TestCubic.cpp -L"C:/Users/maximAL/Desktop/tiller" -lsim -L"C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib" -lc_runtime -lf2c -lsendData -lQtNetwork-mingw -lQtCore-mingw -lQtGui-mingw -luuid -lole32 -lws2_32
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0x1d4): undefined reference to `_PeekMessageW@20'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0x204): undefined reference to `_PeekMessageA@20'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0x24c): undefined reference to `_PostMessageW@16'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0x270): undefined reference to `_PostMessageA@16'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0x2bc): undefined reference to `_GetMessageW@16'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0x2e0): undefined reference to `_GetMessageA@16'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0x3b2): undefined reference to `_SetTimer@16'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0x4b1): undefined reference to `_KillTimer@8'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0x93b): undefined reference to `_DefWindowProcW@16'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0xa15): undefined reference to `_GetWindowLongA@8'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0xb40): undefined reference to `_KillTimer@8'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0xca6): undefined reference to `_UnregisterClassA@8'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0xd84): undefined reference to `_DestroyWindow@4'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0xee6): undefined reference to `_UnregisterClassA@8'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0xfbc): undefined reference to `_DestroyWindow@4'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0x1146): undefined reference to `_UnregisterClassA@8'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0x121c): undefined reference to `_DestroyWindow@4'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0x21ee): undefined reference to `_RegisterClassA@4'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0x2242): undefined reference to `_CreateWindowExA@48'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0x2257): undefined reference to `_SetWindowLongA@12'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0x2c8e): undefined reference to `_MsgWaitForMultipleObjectsEx@20'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0x2f84): undefined reference to `_MsgWaitForMultipleObjectsEx@20'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0x3088): undefined reference to `_TranslateMessage@4'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0x309c): undefined reference to `_DispatchMessageW@4'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qeventdispatcher_win.o):qeventdispatcher_win.cpp:(.text+0x30ac): undefined reference to `_DispatchMessageA@4'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qprocess_win.o):qprocess_win.cpp:(.text+0x109c): undefined reference to `_GetWindowThreadProcessId@8'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qprocess_win.o):qprocess_win.cpp:(.text+0x10d0): undefined reference to `_PostMessageW@16'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qprocess_win.o):qprocess_win.cpp:(.text+0x111f): undefined reference to `_EnumWindows@8'
C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/lib/libQtCore-mingw.a(qprocess_win.o):qprocess_win.cpp:(.text+0x1148): undefined reference to `_PostThreadMessageW@16'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
mingw32-make: *** [Tiller.TestCubic] Error 1

Error: Error building simulator. Buildlog: command g++ not found. Check $OPENMODELICAHOME
Error: Error building simulator. Buildlog: command "C:\OpenModelica1.5.0/bin/Compile" not found. Check $OPENMODELICAHOME
"
end SimulationResult;

• Index
  • » Users
  • » maximAL
You are here: