Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Varbanov

Adeel,

Thank you for the quick response. I am sorry for the omission.

Platform: Windows 7
Installation: OpenModelica-1.8.1-revision-11643.exe

I found what is the problem by accident - I had installed the software on drive D instead of the default C. Now after installing to C this problem has disappeared.

Hello!

I am trying to learn to use OpenModelica by following the User Guide for OpenModelica and tried the "1.2 Interactive Session with Examples" section, "Example Session 2" on page 15 defines model B and issues a simulation command. As a result I am getting the following error message:

Class simulate not found in scope <global scope>

Additionally, trying to run the "bubblesort" example produces a similar message about the "class bubblesort".

What could be the reason for this problem and how could it be resolved?

Apr-09-10 12:52:42
Need to use LP, MILP, NLP solvers from OpenModelica

Dear Adrian,

Many thanks for the answer. Indeed, you are right that there is also the language problem.

Petar

Apr-07-10 18:40:11
Need to use LP, MILP, NLP solvers from OpenModelica

Hi everyone!

My name is Petar and I am interested in applying OpenModelica to some process synthesis problems. I am very much impressed by the Modelica language itself, offering object orientation and equation modelling.

However, for the synthesis algorithm to work, I need to employ LP, NLP or a MILP solver, depending on the application. Could you please point some hints how to connect a solver - e.g. lp_solve?

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Varbanov
You are here: