Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » TSgarp

Jul-24-11 23:20:06
Category: Programming

Hey thanks a bunch sjoelund.se

I get a file does not exist error if I try to run from my bat (or from a .mos, loaded into omc).

Code:

omc.exe loadModel(Modelica); 

OM Shell has no problem with the command, everything is installed to the standard location.  I'm I doing something wrong?

Code:

omc.exe loadModel(Modelica);

omc.exe loadFile("F:\model.mo");
omc.exe simulate(model);
omc.exe plot(x);  //or plot3 as was pointed out =)

Jul-24-11 16:10:02

to get an integration of current I had to cast current (a flow variable) as a Real, then Modelica was happy.

ex.

model simple
    Real IN,OUT;
    INT intx;
equation
    IN = vin.i;
    intx.u = IN;
    OUT = intx.y;
end simple;

--------------------------------------------------

block INT   
    parameter Real k = 1;
    Modelica.Blocks.Interfaces.RealInput    u;
    Modelica.Blocks.Interfaces.RealOutput     y(start = 0);

equation

der(y) = k * u;
end INT;

Jul-24-11 16:04:10

I am trying to get OMC to simulate my model directly (without an IDE like OMEdit).  I have a large about of models so I created a bat script to like the following to do it for me.

omc.exe "F:\Model_1.mo"
omc.exe plot(X)

However, i have been getting an error of

Error processing file "F:\model_1.mo"
[F:\model_1.mo:4:3-4:89:writable] Error: Class Modelica.SIunits.Voltage not found in scope Model_1.RampVoltage while instantiating SL_RampVoltageX.v.

I think i need to load the Modelica Library first, but I am unsure how as I'll I have found has been a .zip of it.
thanks in advance

Jul-11-11 04:41:06

I have been having trouble coming up with a way to take the integral of current and voltage at a specific node in a circuit.  I have tried using the Block Integrator but it can not handle flow variables such as current.  Is there a way this can be done?

thanks in advance

• Index
  • » Users
  • » TSgarp
You are here: