Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » shunfan2

Hi all,

I wanted to run the executable generated by simulating the model. However, when I started the program, the executable will prompt up error or "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000007b). Click OK to close the application".

What I did:
1. compile/simulate the model in OpenModelica Editor, or compile through command line using the provided makefile.
2. copy the command ome uses to execute the model, eg: Filter.exe -port=60198 -logFormat=xmltcp -override=startTime=0,stopTime=0.9,stepSize=0.0018,tolerance=1e-06,solver=dassl,outputFormat=mat,variableFilter=.* -r=<> -w -lv=LOG_STATS -inputPath=<> -outputPath=<>

I was wondering if I did anything incorrectly?

Thanks,

Thanks for the suggestion!

Following up on that, I think after being able to generate the model into FMU, I would also want to connect the signals to/from the embedded systems. However, it seems that code generation from FMU will contain all data in a big struct in "simulation_data.h". I was wondering if it is possible to separate the each subsystem into each data struct?

Thanks.

Hi All,

I am new to OpenModelica and want to ask some details about compiled c code. I understand that if we build our custom model, then we can use the model within other models as a subsystem.

I was wondering if we could do the same for the compiled c code, like if we can compile the the model into c, and expose the essential parameters or input outputs as function parameters ( eg: void myModel(type_a port_a, type_b out...) {} ), and integrate it with embedded systems. Currently if I dive into the compiled c code, it seems that all signals are defined by equations, and there is no simple way to call/use the compile c model in other platform..

Any related example would be very helpful as well!

Thanks,

• Index
  • » Users
  • » shunfan2
You are here: