Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » augustine

May-18-11 04:41:59
Diagram for SimpleCooling is no longer looks right
Category: Developer

Never mind. I figured out the problem. Apparently they are deliberately labelling 1.6.1 as though it were 1.6.0. I find this very surprising indeed. I must have originally loaded 1.6.1, but since it always comes up saying it's 1.6.0, I did not realize this. I'm quite sure that many others are going to encounter this misnaming problem when they discover that the examples don't work in 1.7.0 and they have to revert back to 1.6.0(actually, 1.6.1). Hmmmm.

May-17-11 01:57:36
Diagram for SimpleCooling is no longer looks right
Category: Developer

When 1.7.0 would not work for me, I reloaded 1.6.0, and I noticed a few changes since I last loaded 1.6.0 back in  March when it was working fine. For one thing, FluidHeatFlow.Examples.SimpleCooling no longer shows the labels  Ambient1, Ambient2, VolumeFlow, etc. Now everything is labelled SimpleCooling. Also, for some reason I can no longer use the keyboard shortcut for enlarging the diagram in OMEdit; I have to click on zoom repeatedly. Also, I no longer see the ModelicaServices automatically present in the Components window, and the OMLibrary folder is now contained directly under the OMC folder.  Did I do something wrong when I re-installed 1.6.0?

May-09-11 03:20:18
Is there a temporary workaround so we can use the fluid package?

At the present time, I would really just like to create a very simple demo using the IncompressibleFluidNetwork model from the Modelica.Fluid.Examples package - nothing fancy. I understand from the previous reply to Minxx that the Modelica.Media package will not be supported by the OM compiler for several more months. Does anyone know of a current workaround? Perhaps some kind of substitute for Media that can be easily integrated with the Fluid examples?

• Index
  • » Users
  • » augustine
You are here: