Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Balajik

Apr-21-21 13:49:38
Error while using CurvedBend Fitting

Thanks for the info

Apr-21-21 07:58:51

Dear Carlos,

Thank a lot.

Balaji

Apr-21-21 02:45:49

Dear Carlos,

Thanks for working on my problem. I agree with you. It a very simple case. All I have done is changed the component from Edgebend to curveBend. But I get a completely unsolvable error.

One observation is that

for Edgebend I have used  a record from ==> Modelica.Fluid.Fittings.BaseClasses.Bends.EdgedBend.Geometry for defining Geometry parameter G1. Even if I replace it withModelica.Fluid.Dissipation.Utilities.Records.PressureLoss.EdgedBend it works.

for Curvebend I have used  a record from ==> Modelica.Fluid.Fittings.BaseClasses.Bends.CurvedBend.Geometry  for defining Geometry parameter G1.

I am sure this is causing the problem in CurveBend. But I don't know how to address.

Can you kindly indicate how to reach out to the developers of the library. I am relatively new to this tool.

Regards,
Balaji

Apr-18-21 10:38:30

Dear Openmodelica users. Request your help. Kindly support.

Regards

Apr-15-21 16:26:35

Hi,

I have attached 2 simple model  using fluid with a curvedBend fitting and in another case Edgebend fitting. I get an error while using curvedBend fitting. But the error does not occur in Edgebend fitting.

One observation is that

for Edgebend I have used  a record from ==> Modelica.Fluid.Fittings.BaseClasses.Bends.EdgedBend.Geometry for defining Geometry parameter G1.

for Curvebend I have used  a record from ==> Modelica.Fluid.Fittings.BaseClasses.Bends.CurvedBend.Geometry  for defining Geometry parameter G1

I am sure this is causing the problem in CurveBend. But I don't know how to address.

Can anyone kindly help. I am not able to figure out what is the cause as both are very similar.

Regards,
Balaji
CurveBend.mo

EdgeBend.mo

Thanks I will try that.

Hello All,

I am new to modelica. I have a model in which I have a first order plant model  of a cooling system  controlled by a PID controller. Due to very slow system response we want this PID control to be executed once in every 30 seconds. So the PID output  of (SET- Error) has to remain constant for 30 seconds.

I am able to set up my model to run without this delay or sleep. However I need some help in introducing a logic for the delay. I have enclosed 2 files. first file without delay. Second one with partially completed attempt for this delay.

Can the experts please help.

Regards,
Balaji
Valve-PID.mo

Valve-PID-Delay.mo

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Balajik
You are here: