Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Problem in Modeling Induction Motor

Problem in Modeling Induction Motor

I have to made an Induction Motor Model by myself and my first step was to just replicate an already existing example i.e. Electrical.Machines.Examples.AsynchronousInductionMachines.AIMC_DOL. Now I have replicated it but I can't parameterize the AIM_SquirrelCage because I can't set all the default values in it. Please see attachments. And help thanks.
Errors:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Symbolic    04:26:49        0:0-0:0    Too few equations, underdetermined system. The model has 485 equation(s) and 488 variable(s)
Translation    04:26:49        0:0-0:0    Parameter aimc.statorCore.coreParameters.wRef has neither value nor start value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true)
Translation    04:26:49        0:0-0:0    Parameter aimc.strayLoad.strayLoadParameters.wRef has neither value nor start value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true)
Translation    04:26:49        0:0-0:0    Parameter aimc.friction.frictionParameters.wRef has neither value nor start value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true)
Translation    04:26:49    D:/SF/OpenModelica1.9.0/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.1/Electrical/Machines.mo    12984:7-12987:74    Modification or redeclaration of protected elements is not allowed.
    Element: aimc.internalThermalPort, modification: redeclare final .Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Interfaces.InductionMachines.ThermalPortAIMC internalThermalPort.
Translation    04:26:49        0:0-0:0    Parameter aimc.friction.frictionParameters.wRef has neither value nor start value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true)
Translation    04:26:49        0:0-0:0    Parameter wRef has neither value nor start value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true)
Translation    04:26:49        0:0-0:0    Parameter aimc.statorCore.coreParameters.VRef has neither value nor start value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true)

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: