Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

How to create connections to a specific Port of Multiport model

How to create connections to a specific Port of Multiport model

How can draw a connection to a specific port of a Multiport model graphically with OMEdit?
when i try to connect a Modelica.Fluid.Pipe.StaticPipe to a Modelica.Fluid.Vessels.OpenTank then I will get the errormessage

Unmatched dimension in equation connect(reservoir.ports,staticpipe.port_b,[3]!=[]

Re: How to create connections to a specific Port of Multiport model

This is a part of OMEdit manual

Connection for Connector Array Type – If any of the start port or the end port of the connection is of an array type, the user also needs to add indices at which the connection is to be made. For this a dialog box will pop up, as soon as the user clicks on the end port of the connection asking the user for indices of the array for whichever port it is necessary. For example, let’s say, the user wants to connect, the x component instance of Modelica.Electrical.Digital.Converters.BooleanToLogic to the y component instance of Modelica.Blocks.Sources.BooleanConstant. Now since, Modelica.Electrical.Digital.Converters.BooleanToLogic.x is a connector array, as soon as the user clicks on the end port for this connection, a dialog box appears asking user the index of the start instance. See Figure 1-6.

But no popup dialog will appear in my case! It looks like a bug.

Re: How to create connections to a specific Port of Multiport model

Hello,

I have the same prob. Can someone help me???

Especially if I want to use the "Chassis Interfaces" from the VehicleInterface Lib.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: