Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

BondLib in OM1.9

BondLib in OM1.9

Hello everyone

I'm trying to get the BondLib library works in OpenModelica 1.9.0 but the components icons are only rendered by many squares with diagonals. One for each component that the model has. 

I've managed to load it. Several of the included examples have correctly been carried out, both the check and the simulation processes.

I have tried changing "extends Modelica.Icons.Library" by "extends Modelica.Icons.Package" with unsuccessful results.

If someone could give me references of this integration, I'll be very grateful. 

Thank you very much in advance

GR

Re: BondLib in OM1.9

BondLib is a Modelica2 library. OMEdit only supports Modelica3 graphical annotations, so you need to convert the library using some tool that knows how to convert between the two formats (and also how to convert the models from using MSL 2.2.1 components to Modelica 3.x).

Hi,

Thank you very much.

Best regards

GR

Hi,

"using some tool that knows how to convert between the two formats". Do you know of such a tool?

Thanks,

Peter.

The Dymola demo version usually works for converting old libraries. They will then have the new annotations but still using some old language constructs that have since been forbidden.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic