Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Eclipse and the External Tools Configuration

Eclipse and the External Tools Configuration

Hello,

I just updated to Revision 14771 and cannot use my mos scripts any more:

- I execute my mos scripts within Eclipse (External Tools Configuration)

- Therefore I have as location the path to omc (home/OpenModelicaTrunk/Revision14771/build/bin/omc)

- as working directory i have the containing folder of the mos script: ${container_loc}

- Furthermore, as arguments I give: ${selected_resource_loc} Modelica
  (As I give Modelica as additional argument I dont have to write "loadModel(Modelica);" in every file)

- Now the problem: This worked fine in previous revisions (I am sure that it worked in revision 13983).
                                    Now it doesnt work any more!
                                    Following error: Error: Variable ModelicaServices.Machine.eps not found in scope Modelica.Constants
                                    Note: its always related to ModelicaServices, not always to Modelica.Constants or Machine.eps!

I have to skip the argument Modelica and include "loadModel(Modelica);" in the mos file.
                                    Then it works in Revision 14771. However, I already have a lot mos files without the "loadModel(Modelica);".
                                    So I dont want to include that now in every file! Does anybody know why it doesnt work any more?

Thanks, Fritz

Re: Eclipse and the External Tools Configuration

Because Modelica.Constants was updated to depend on ModelicaServices.

Either do loadModel(Modelica) or on the command-line, put both Modelica and ModelicaServices

Re: Eclipse and the External Tools Configuration

Yes, that's it! works! Thank you!

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: