Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Modelica_LinearSystems2 library

Re: Modelica_LinearSystems2 library

Hello All,

I'm a new user, and I'm trying to use Modelica_LinearSystems library in openmodelica 1.9.0. My first question is if this library is well supported in the latest version because I'm having OPERATOR RECORD ERROR, and also is not possible to load the library by using tools->options->libraries, however I can add it in version 1.8.1 rev 11643.

Best regards

Hi,

It was a question about this recently on our internal list.
Let me see if I can point the guy who responded there to respond also here.

Cheers,
Adrian Pop/

Hi Jcer,

Operator error:
The problem is with the library. They have code that tries to declare an operator function inside another operator function. This is illegal in Modelica. We have notified them about the issue. They might update the library soon. But for now you can go ahead and remove the offending operator declaration on your machine.

Loading in OMEdit:

You might need to download a new nightly build from https://build.openmodelica.org/omc/buil … ly-builds/ to get the two versions of the library mentioned below.

Now we have two versions of the Modelica_LinearSystems2 library: 'Modelica_LinearSystems2 2.3' and 'Modelica_LinearSystems2 2.0'

If you want to load the new version 'Modelica_LinearSystems2 2.3',
OMedit: tools->options->libraries->add->
name: Modelica_LinearSystems2
value: 2.3

If you want to load the older version 'Modelica_LinearSystems2 2.0' use the above method but put 2.0 in value field instead of 2.3.

P.S. You should probably use the new version even though it has some more problems. But they are not very complicated problems. You can fix them as you go.
Let's hope a fixed version of the library will come out soon.

Cheers,
Mahder.

Edited by: mahder.gebremedhin - Nov-26-12 20:50:57
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: