Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

DASSL sover crashes

DASSL sover crashes

I am running OMEdit on Fedora 15 (64bit), (compiled with latest svn source tree     r 12467).
OMEdit - OpenModelica Connection Editor Version: 1.8.1
(I built it with ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-lapack --with-qwt --with-omniORB=/usr  --without-paradiseo)

SYMPTOM:
All solvers work fine excepting "dassl" and "dassl2" for some reason. These two solvers always crash with the following debug info.

Running under "gdb"   I see that the SEGFAULT occurs during  parse_f()  function call. It looks as though it is f2c issue ..  there are some
blurbs about having to tweek the f2c.h  to ensure that the typedefs are consistent with machine architecture.

1.  Initially I did not have any "f2c" rpms installed. And configure was using "f2clib" from Modelica source (OpenModelica/SimulationRuntime/c/simulation/libf2c)
     Selecting "dassl or dass2" segfaults during parse_f()
2.  Susequently, installed f2c rpms for Fedora (64bit) ... from Fedora Repo.  make clean, rerun config and make again. This time  no segfault. But the integrator results with dassl
     are garbage.

Any suggestion to solve this issue would be helpful.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: