Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Information about converged solver time steps in Modelica

Information about converged solver time steps in Modelica

Hi,

Provided that OpenModelica supports variable time step solvers, I wonder if there is a possibility to detect final/converged time steps?
I would like to pass this information to an external function, i.e., send some information to the function about the current solver step (converged or intermediate step).
In other words, the solver might evaluate the function many times before it takes the actual converged step. Therefore I would like to know when the function is called for the final, converged, step and when not.. 

Note, that I used when statements before to force a "complete" step computation at certain time instances. But this method seems a bit crude, therefore I would like to use information directly from the solver. Besides, does my external-function not require a fixed step solver, thus the when implementation adds unnecessary complexity.

Alexander

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: