Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Problems loading models

Problems loading models

Hi, I'm new to the Modelica language and Openmodelica.
I've a problem: I use OMEdit to create my model, using components from the library, then I simulate it and everything work well.
At this point if I quit OMEdit and then reopen it, after having loaded all the created models and submodels, I try to simulate changing parameters but, in the plotting window, the old results appear, now if I choose to delete the new results and retry to simulate the model, in the plotting window only the name appear without results.
I notice that, if I create a new model coping-paste the previous and changing name, everything works but if I quit the program everything appens again.
Please if somebody knows how to fix it let me know it, I' ve the 1.8.0 release, I've also tried to use 1.8.1 or to reinstall the verion but the same problem.
Thank you

Re: Problems loading models

Hi,

This was fixed in r11053. If you are using an older version I suggest installing the new nightly build,
http://build.openmodelica.org/omc/build … ly-builds/

Adeel.

Thank you for your quick answer,

The problem still persist:
I downloaded the last version     "OpenModelica-revision-11291.exe", now if I try to open and simulate "old" models or those created in this version instead of giving me a "blank" plot it shows this error:

"Following error has occured:
Process crashed throw |[line] 255 |[file] simulation/simulation_input_xml.cpp | simulation_input_xml.cpp:Error: failed to read the XML file dadadada_int.xml: not well-formed (invalid token) at line 67"

This error shows up only if i load and simulate the model, if I create and then simulate it works well.

Thank you,
Michele

Hi,

Do you have non-English characters in your .mo file?

Have a look in the file dadadada_init.xml at line 67 to see what the problem is.
The file should be in your Temporary folder Temp/OpenModelica/OMEdit.
Let us know what is on that line 67.

Cheers,
Adrian Pop/

Hi,

In the .mo file there are no non english characters, but, in the directory where the file is placed there is one!
And, at line 67 the directory is written:

"fileName = "C:/Users/Michele/Università/dadadadada.mo" startLine = "8" startColumn = "3" endLine = "8" endColumn = "11" fileWritable = "true">".

I changed directory and now it seem to work!

Thank you for your help I appreciate it very much,
Michele

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic