Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Questions on Two Tank Example

Questions on Two Tank Example

When I click 'Validate ModelicaML Model' on the latest version of this model I see one error

MISSING(cc01): Type for the property 'Component'

in the PIcontinuousController model. Nor sure how to fix this.

Also, what is the recommend way to run the generated code. From OMShell, how exactly would I run the example code that  ships with this example?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Questions on Two Tank Example

Hi ,

it is an error in the model. You can simply delete the "Component" in the class "Design::Components::PIcontinuousController".

In order to simulate it in OMEdit, you first have to generate code from the ModelicaML model by clicking on the button "Generate Modelica Code" in your Eclipse. The code is generated into the "code-gen" folder of your project.
In OMEdit  open the generated top-level "package.mo" (all models underneath will be loaded automatically). Then open the class you want to simulate (e.g. Design::TanksConnectedPI) and click on "Simulate" button. Here you can define the stopTime = 400 and leave the rest default, and click "Simulate".

Hope it helps
Wladimir

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: