Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

ModelicaML

ModelicaML

Hi!

I just wanted to install ModelicaML using Eclipse Helios, but couldn't.
Every Time when I come to the step where ModelicaML is installed in Eclipse, I get an error, because "one or more required items could not be found."

Can anybody help me?

Regards

Re: ModelicaML

Hi,

it sounds like the Papyrus MDT is not installed correctly.
Please follow carefully the instructions for updating Papyrus to the version 0.7.4.
Also take care not to install the new Acceleo version 3.x but the old version 2.8.

Hope this helps.
Wladimir

Re: ModelicaML

I had also this kind of problem to install modelicaML:

Code:

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.

Software being installed: ModelicaML - Papyrus Customization, Modelica Code Generation, Simulation with OMC 1.8.1.201111251127 (org.openmodelica.modelicaml.feature.feature.group 1.8.1.201111251127)
  Missing requirement: ModelicaML - Papyrus Customization, Modelica Code Generation, Simulation with OMC 1.8.1.201111251127 (org.openmodelica.modelicaml.feature.feature.group 1.8.1.201111251127) requires 'fr.obeo.acceleo.gen 0.0.0' but it could not be found

Following your instructions, the problem was that i hadn't the right version of acceleo i.e the 2.8

Thanks!

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic