Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Error building simulator (fails at the connectors)

Error building simulator (fails at the connectors)

The problem lies as I can understand in the "ports", where i've defined a Vector Xi_outflow[nXi]. In my case nXi is 2.
The flattening is functioning perfect. And i can simulate the model using Dymola.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Transalation    17:25:22        line 0:0-0:0    Error building simulator. Buildlog: Syntaxfehler.
gcc  -O3 -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse   -I"C:/OpenModelica1.8.0//include/omc" -I. -L"C:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/lvfkif0/Desktop"   -c -o test.o test.c
test.c: In function 'residualFunc18':
test.c:1365: error: '$Pfixedambient1$Pport$PXi_outflow$lB1$c1$rB' undeclared (first use in this function)
test.c:1365: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
test.c:1365: error: for each function it appears in.)
test.c:1365: error: '$Pvolumeflow1$Pport_a$lB1$rB$PXi_outflow$lB1$rB' undeclared (first use in this function)
test.c:1365: error: '$Pfixedambient2$Pport$PXi_outflow$lB1$c1$rB' undeclared (first use in this function)
test.c:1365: error: '$Pvolumeflow1$Pport_b$lB1$rB$PXi_outflow$lB1$rB' undeclared (first use in this function)
\MinGW\bin\mingw32-make: *** [test.o] Error 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't upload the files because of restrictions. I would need a email to send the file. Thank you!

Cheers,
Filip

Re: Error building simulator (fails at the connectors)

You can send the file to OpenModelica <at> ida <dot> liu <dot> se.
If this is Media or Fluid you're trying to use we don't fully support them yet.

Cheers,
Adrian Pop/

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: