OpenModelica

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

OpenModelica Component browser - tree fashion

OpenModelica Component browser - tree fashion

Hi

anybody working on this feature? Ie. provide a tree view of the components of the selected model. i.e. See the instances contained in the model

Thanks

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: OpenModelica Component browser - tree fashion

This feature is available in both MDT and OMEdit, in MDT its called component browser and in OMEdit its called Model Browser.

Adeel.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

you're correct. Was this added recently unless I always missed it for some reason.

Ok, I just looked at it. Can't really see parameter values,  description, etc.
I wanted a way to navigate the parameter values and change them

Tx

What happened to that feature? In OMEdit v1.14.1 there is no Model Browser, only Library Browser.

It was not implemented correctly and was buggy as well. A proper better implementation is planned for 2.0 release.

Adeel.

So the current way to go about creating and managing a new model, is to do so in the library browser?

Yes!

Adeel.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: