Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Information from external tables (arrays)

Information from external tables (arrays)

Hello,

I have created a package (included), which basically had to reads tables, get values and evaluates formulae, the tables definition should change with time simulation.
But in truth, the tables don’t update, and I a don’t know why, I tried parameter definition of tables (arrays), inside equations, inside algorithms, and nothing change, once the tables (and related vectors) are defined, no change with time is obtained.
Inside the package the block ImportarMatrices01 is the one who should introduce the time variability.
For being usable, the library KeyWordIO shall be loaded.
I will appreciate any kind of help.
Regards
Package.zip
Tables.zip

Edit: i forgot to include the data tables required, to be placed in "modelica://KeyWordIO/Resources/csv"

Edit2: I include a model (test1), which should develop the idea, a feedback of parameters changing with time, that should change the interpolated values in tables, and give results when time changes, which in turn, updates the values obtained from tables.

test1.mo

Edited by: Daniel01 - Jul-05-21 09:34:13
Attachments:
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: