Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Additional variables/equations for algebraic variable derivatives

Additional variables/equations for algebraic variable derivatives

Hi Community,

I am using the compiler of OpenModelica on a power system testcase and I observe that some variables and equations are added to my system.

They correspond to the derivatives of some of the algebraic variables:

//algVars (30)
//----------------------
type: algVars (30) index: 6: $DER.test.line.terminal1.pin[1].v (no alias) valueType: real initial:      arrCref:$DER.test.line.terminal1.pin.v index:(7) [3]
type: algVars (30) index: 7: $DER.test.line.terminal1.pin[2].v (no alias) valueType: real initial:     no arrCref index:(8) [3]
type: algVars (30) index: 8: $DER.test.line.terminal1.pin[3].v (no alias) valueType: real initial:     no arrCref index:(9) [3]

type: algVars (30) index: 27: test.line.terminal1.pin[1].v (no alias) valueType: real initial: test.line.V1A0     arrCref:test.line.terminal1.pin.v index:(28) [3]
type: algVars (30) index: 28: test.line.terminal1.pin[2].v (no alias) valueType: real initial: test.line.V1B0    no arrCref index:(29) [3]
type: algVars (30) index: 29: test.line.terminal1.pin[3].v (no alias) valueType: real initial: test.line.V1C0    no arrCref index:(30) [3]

What is the condition for those variables to be generated?

Thank you and Best regards

Re: Additional variables/equations for algebraic variable derivatives

Does anyone has an idea on this? Maybe more  information is  needed?
The fictive equations added for those variables breaks the assumptions of our solver, which prevents us from simulating.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: