Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Fluid/Examples/PumpingSystem can't be simulated

Fluid/Examples/PumpingSystem can't be simulated

Trying to find the bug in my other post I’ve been running examples. When trying to run /Fluid/Examples/PumpingSystem.mo in OpenModelica v1.16.0-dev.beta1 (64-bit). I get errors and can’t start the simulation. Anyone know what’s going on?

Code:

[1] 14:48:00 Symbolic Warning
The model contains alias variables with redundant start and/or conflicting nominal values. It is recommended to resolve the conflicts, because otherwise the system could be hard to solve. To print the conflicting alias sets and the chosen candidates please use -d=aliasConflicts.

[2] 14:48:00 Translation Error
Internal error IndexReduction.pantelidesIndexReduction failed! System is structurally singular and cannot be handled because the number of unassigned equations is larger than the number of states. Use -d=bltdump to get more information.

[3] 14:48:00 Translation Error
post-optimization module replaceHomotopyWithSimplified (initialization) failed.

[4] 14:48:00 Translation Error
No system for the symbolic initialization was generated

Re: Fluid/Examples/PumpingSystem can't be simulated

Getting the same problem with the latest release. Added bug report here: https://trac.openmodelica.org/OpenModel … 166#ticket

Re: Fluid/Examples/PumpingSystem can't be simulated

Hi victor,

We have the same problem using latest release (1.16.0) on Windows 64bit.
Anyway, this works using the same OMedit release on Lubuntu 18.04, the simulation works successfully. It uses clang C compiler.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: