Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Simulation

Simulation

Good morning,

I‘m currently starting to get a basic understanding of what Openmodelica is capable of.  Most of the functionality seem to be easy to understand but I have some issues with the “show” block.
I want to build a model from blocks and do not understand how I can view the simulated model.

For a start I used one of the examples Openmodelica provides (RealNetwork1). It has some “showValue” blocks. But after I ran the simulation, I am only capable of displaying the results as a plot.
Is there any possibility to display the model after simulation, with the actual simulation results shown in the “showValue” blocks?

I hope some of you can answer my question regardless of the misspellings and wrong phrasing I might have used.

Thanks in advance

Re: Simulation

I think that there is only the possibility to see the results in the plot. However, you can also filter the variables you want to plot/see and export them in a CSV file. Then you could check at each time instant. To can see the results clearly maybe you could use the RealExpression blocks to refer each of your variables of interest.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: