Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Reference Goto Tags

Reference Goto Tags

Hi

As ones model becomes more complex (in diagram view), having lines connecting various components becomes very messy.

Does OMEdit have any capability on Goto reference Tags? Or could you suggest some method to accomplish this?

Thanks
Phillip

Edited by: phillipmaree - May-19-20 07:03:38

Re: Reference Goto Tags

To update the canvas size, right click on the canvas and choose Properties and then update the extents accordingly.

I didn't understand what you mean by Goto reference tags.

Adeel.

There is an option in Modelica > Blocks > Sources > RealExpression that is kind of GoTo in Simulink. You can write a value or an expression from the output of another block and you avoid having all full of connection lines.

Hi Adeel

W.r.t goto reference tags, I am referring to common functionality often used in Matlab Simulink environments. See i.e. http://www.ece.northwestern.edu/local-a … /goto.html for a good reference point on the functionality I am talking about!

Thanks
Phillip

This is indeed the functionality that Lluc referes to. In the `RealExpression` block you can refer to any variable in your system...

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic