Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Help with ModelicaML example

Help with ModelicaML example

Hallo,

I'm running Eclipse Helios Basic on a Windows XP machine. I have installed Papyrus, Acceleo, the MDT plugin and ModelicaML as it is advised in the ModelicaML-installation.pdf. Then I've downloaded and imported the "TwoTanksExqample.zip" and entered "Modelica-getting started tutorial" on page 57. I try to simulate "TanksConnectedPI" but I don't get any variables to select for displaying as the tutorial shows on page 60. My Non-Interactive Simulation Control is totally blank, nothing to select, nothing to display.
Have I omitted anything important prior to page 57. I assume it deals with creating the model but man doesn't need to if it's downloaded and imported.

I'm an absolute newbie to Modelica at all, and still full of hope, that it is a great tool. Since I am an Eclipse fan, I appreciate the ModelicaML plugin, but didn't got it to work, so far.
Thanks a lot for any help
Oli

Re: Help with ModelicaML example

Hi,

this is a bug in the Eclipse simulation plugin. We are fixing it.
In the meantime you can generate code from the ModelicaML model, load it in OMEdit and simulate it there.

Hope it helps.
Wladimir

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: