Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

ModelicaML

ModelicaML

Hello everyone,

I'm a student in computeur science and i'm working with a comrade and two researchers.
We found that ModelicaML existed and that Acceleo could do the Modelica programm (.mo) with the correct diagramms.
The problem is, after following all the tutorials we couldn't generate any code(.mo) with ModelicaML (we are working with Eclipse).
Indeed, every tutorials indicate that Acceleo need to be on version 2.8.X, however only the 3.XX is available now!
Is there anyone who knows if someone is working on a new plugin that could allow to generate code with ModelicaML diagrams to Modelica code or if the source code used for the code generation on Acceleo 2.8.X ?(We could maybe try to do a new one for Acceleo 3.X, with the old one?)

Thanks in advance for your help

Re: ModelicaML

You might try with an older eclipse. I have one here, hopefully it will work for you:
https://www.ida.liu.se/~adrpo33/ModelicaML/

If you know Java and Eclipse you can try to update the existing ModelicaML to work with the latest Acceleo.
You can find the source code here:
https://github.com/OpenModelica/MDT

Hello every Body
I'm new to modelica. i try to install and use MDT  but i face many problems.
shall we use older version of eclipse?(i use 2019 version)

kamali wrote:

Hello every Body
I'm new to modelica. i try to install and use MDT  but i face many problems.
shall we use older version of eclipse?(i use 2019 version)

This is not about ModelicaML, however, I'll answer.
MDT doesn't work so well with Modelica projects (we mostly use it for compiler development with MetaModelica), I would suggest using OMEdit instead. Also we had no time to develop MDT further so there are still bugs and issues with it.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic