Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Invalid package signing key for Ubuntu/Debian packages

Invalid package signing key for Ubuntu/Debian packages

Hi,

it seems that the package signing key from http://build.openmodelica.org/apt/openmodelica.asc is not the one used for signing the DEB packages.
Apt complains about unsigned packages although I've imported the above mentioned signing key.
Can you please correct this and use the same signing key ? A finger print would also be useful on the website to check the signing key.
Thanks

Wolfgang

Re: Invalid package signing key for Ubuntu/Debian packages

That key should be correct. I have added the fingerprint to the webpage as suggested. Also included here for reference:

Code:

$ gpg openmodelica.asc 

pub  2048R/64970947 2010-06-22 OpenModelica Build System <build@openmodelica.org>
sub  2048R/E4012527 2010-06-22

Note that you do not need to import it to your own gpg. It should be imported to /etc/apt/trusted.gpg (which is what apt-key does). Use apt-key list to verify that it is there.

Wow, that was a fast reply current/smile

I've double-checked my key and it was correct. Wondrously, apt does not complain any more. Sorry for the inconvenience.

didn't find the fingerprint on http://www.openmodelica.org/index.php/d … load-linux.
Here is it again:

Code:

foo@bar:~> gpg --fingerprint 64970947

pub   2048R/64970947 2010-06-22
      Schl.-Fingerabdruck = D229 AF1C E5AE D74E 5F59  DF30 3A59 B536 6497 0947
uid                  OpenModelica Build System <build@openmodelica.org>
sub   2048R/E4012527 2010-06-22

Updated it again

Great! Thanks! current/big_smile

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic