Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

StaticPipe and DynamicPipe

StaticPipe and DynamicPipe

Hi, I am new to Modelica and have been trying to use the StaticPipe and DynamicPipe models. I get error messages when I run the Check Model for the unaltered code for these two models. (See error message below) Could you kindly help me out? Thanks

[3] 15:31:10 Translation Error
[Modelica.Fluid.Pipes: 1043:13-1043:140]: Cannot resolve type of expression Modelica.Fluid.Pipes.StaticPipe.flowModel.Medium.pressure(BOX(flowModel.states[i + 1])) - Modelica.Fluid.Pipes.StaticPipe.flowModel.Medium.pressure(BOX(flowModel.states[i])). The operands have types #Real, #Real in component <NO_COMPONENT>.

Re: StaticPipe and DynamicPipe

I have this same issue. Did you manage to resolve it?

I have copied all the elements from an example that compiles just fine, but when I paste them in my own model it fails to compile, coming up with that error. Also, when I check the actual "StaticPipe" object the same error shows up.

Edited by: BTMvD - Sep-22-20 23:46:22

Re: StaticPipe and DynamicPipe

Unfortunately not. I eventually found Modellica too difficult to learn on my own and did not look any further.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic