Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Information about the Photovoltaïc Cooling System in BuildingSystems

Information about the Photovoltaïc Cooling System in BuildingSystems

Hello,

I am new on the Modelica Software and I am currently working on a project which consists to simulate an air conditioning system working in a building, house or flat.
The goal of my project is to simulate both the thermal environment of the building and the HVAC system to observe if the air conditioning system is working properly.
That's why I need to use a model that will simulate the thermal behaviour of the building. I decided to choose the R3C2 model for that.
Then, I would like to make a coupling of the two models to have a complete system.

Concerning the Photovoltaïc Cooling System, is it possible to use it in order to simulate a basic air conditioning system?
I tried to simulate the model given without changing anything but I don't have results. Do I have to change something to make it works?

If you have any questions, please ask me.

Thank you in advance,
Matthieu

Edited by: Matthieu1 - Aug-07-19 08:20:32

Re: Information about the Photovoltaïc Cooling System in BuildingSystems

I also tried the model on the "Nightly Build" version but I have the following new error message link to the compiler:

"division leads to inf or nan at time 0, (a=1.#INF) / (b=1.54879), where divisor b is: pvField.electricalModel.Ut * /*Real*/(pvField.electricalModel.nCelSer)
BuildingSystems.Applications.AirConditioningSystems.PhotovoltaicCoolingSystem_functions.c:406: Invalid root: (-4.59431e-016)^(0.4)
Failed to solve the initialization problem without homotopy method. If homotopy is available the homotopy method is used now.
division leads to inf or nan at time 0, (a=1.#INF) / (b=1.54879), where divisor b is: pvField.electricalModel.Ut * /*Real*/(pvField.electricalModel.nCelSer)
BuildingSystems.Applications.AirConditioningSystems.PhotovoltaicCoolingSystem_functions.c:406: Invalid root: (-4.59431e-016)^(0.4)
simulation terminated by an assertion at initialization
Simulation process failed. Exited with code -1."

Could you help me please to solve this error?
Thank you in advance,
Matthieu.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: