Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Why no example can run in OMEdit?

Why no example can run in OMEdit?

I cannot run any of the ThermoPower librarys' examples in the OMEdit. Why?

Edited by: akhtarzeb - May-21-19 06:27:56

Re: Why no example can run in OMEdit?

Is it because of this warning?
"
Requested package Modelica of version 3.2.2, but this package was already loaded with version 3.2.3. You might experience problems if these versions are incompatible.
"

akhtarzeb wrote:

I cannot run any of the ThermoPower librarys' examples in the OMEdit. Why?

What kind of error did you get when trying to simulate an example from ThermoPower library?

Thanks for writing.
Please check these:

[1] 09:31:04 Scripting Warning
Requested package Modelica of version 3.2.2, but this package was already loaded with version 3.2.3. You might experience problems if these versions are incompatible.

[1] 09:44:06 Translation Warning
[ThermoPower.Water: 5482:7-5482:63]: No corresponding 'inner' declaration found for component .ThermoPower.System fluidFlow.system declared as 'outer '.
  The existing 'inner' components are:
    There are no 'inner' components defined in the model in any of the parent scopes of 'outer' component's scope: ThermoPower.Water.Flow1DFV$fluidFlow.
  Check if you have not misspelled the 'outer' component name.
  Please declare an 'inner' component with the same name in the top scope.
  Continuing flattening by only considering the 'outer' component declaration.

[2] 09:44:06 Translation Error
[ThermoPower.Examples: 2415:80-2415:93]: Variable gamma_F not found in scope ThermoPower.Water.Flow1DFV$fluidFlow.

[3] 09:44:06 Translation Error
Error occurred while flattening model ThermoPower.Examples.RankineCycle.Models.HE

Hmm, i can reproduce you error message, when i try to instantiate the HE model on ThermoPower.Example.RanikeCycle.Model.HE

which, if i understand correctly, can not be simulate on its own.

HE is used in ThermoPower.Example.RanikeCycle.Model.Plant, which the used on an example model in ThermoPower.Example.RanikeCycle.Simulators.ClosedLoop. Maybe that's the model you want to run. But it will still give you an error (at least on my pc with ver1.14.dev)

there is something funky going on with the example on thermo model(if you scroll down the forum, there are a lot of post regarding Thermo library).

Maybe someone who is more familiar/knowledgeable with the issue can help you further. Sorry.

Cheers

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: