Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Initialization via File

Initialization via File

Hello,

i'm Andrea and i'm a university student, involved in the use of OMEdit. Getting directly to the point, i'm writing to you to report what i'm experiencing during the initialization via file (.mat), of the system of equation, describing the behaviour of a given fluid model. In particular, the target is to initialize a given model, with the Results file (.mat), of the same model calibrated on diffrent parameters' values. To let the solver access the variables inside the file, i empirically found that the Results file must be created setting also the option "Protected Variable" in "Simulation SetUp --> Output". What's strange, is that in this case, when i try to load the initialization file in "Simulation SetUp --> Simulation Flag" the process fails, due to a division by zero ($cse6 - implicated variable). Since the same procedure, performed on Dymola software, works perfectly, my question is:
is somehow a OMEdit bug, or i'm making stupid mistakes in the initialization procedures? I'm so sorry for the trivial question (maybe), but being a beginner with OMEdit, i'm still not so confident with this procedures. Attached you can find PROVA_INIT_FILE_2, that is the model that i would like to initialize exploiting the results file of PROVA_INIT_FILE_1.
Many thanks in advance.

Andrea

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic