Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Thermocycle in OpenModelica

Thermocycle in OpenModelica

Hello,

I might be a bloody beginner in that case, but I don´t succeed at the application of ThermoCycle. The first reason is that there are some complications with the code. A developer told me that ThermoCycle was made for Dymola, and the application in OpenModelica is possible, but there are some changes necessary. Has anyone used ThermoCycle and had the same issues with it?

The second reason is lack of information. I`ve never worked with OpenModelica as well as Thermocycle before, similar software cost more than 10000 euros. My major application is modelling Organic Rankine Cycles, the library would be an almost perfect fit for that purpose. I would appreciate some instructions or tutorials, I succesfully built new cycles and studied the examples, but then problem 1 appears with several error reports.

All in all, I would be very thankful if someone with similar experiences with Thermocycle could give me a hint what to do in my case. Also I would appreciate some instructions or something similar for the use of that tool

Many thanks in advance

Lukas  current/wink

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic