Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Creation of paid Modelica models

Creation of paid Modelica models

I'm looking for paid consultants to create mechanical or hydraulic and electric models in modelica. I might have a few clients that they commissioned a work to me and I could come to you. Is there any of you who already does this job .I'm also interested in paid advice to help me solve my problems with openmodelica
Is there anyone of you interested?
Is there anyone of you interested? Please send me a PM or write here your mail

Edited by: claudio34 - Jan-23-17 07:43:20

Re: Creation of paid Modelica models

Hi, I do the same kind of a job,
I am currently working on creating heat exchanger models for domestic refrigeration.
I am interested in creating electric models.
If you can give me more details, I can tell you for sure if I'd be able to take it up.
You can email me at chaitanya.kancherla@hotmail.com

for example a model like this with 3 tanks and one pump, please take a look to the photo http://i.imgur.com/FhT8BXL.jpg
foto 3 tanks model
The models must works good in openmodelica not only in Dymola

Edited by: claudio34 - Jan-23-17 07:52:32

I've had some issues with the connectors when I tried to import the models that were created in Dymola into openmodelica. Besides that, I've seen no major issues with the models so far. The example that is shown looks like a simple circuit. I've so far modeled only thermodynamic and electrical circuits.

https://openmodelica.org/images/agorapro/attachments/5496/mini_Picture1.png

https://openmodelica.org/images/agorapro/attachments/5496/mini_Inverter.jpg

Edited by: knkc - Jan-23-17 09:50:41

a 3-phase inverter, i'm very interested in 3-phase inverter? your inverter works good with openmodelica? I'm electric engineer i'm interested in electrical model simulations

Edited by: claudio34 - Jan-23-17 09:48:35

I've never tried running that model in openmodelica but I'm sure it would work fine. Like I said, the only issue I had when I import the models in Openmodelica is the ports.

do you use dymola? can you send me the model? res@nanoride.it

I used to work on Dymola before since a past couple of months I'm working on OM. I'll send you the file in a while.

very interesting, there is a big difference from Dymola and OM? i use Dymola on month in trial version, i think is more more easy than openmodelica, openmodelica is very difficult for boundary conditions. I use modelica for general engineering,  hidraulic plants, metallic beam structures, electric vehicle powertrain. My work www.nanoride.it
What do you use for? What is you work?
Thank you for the file

Please check your mail I've sent you the file.

The user interface of Dymola is much better indeed. But the latest version of OM is much better than its older versions and is more stable. Yeah, openmodelica throws far more events and simulation failures that Dymola does.

I'm an electrical engineer.I  use Modelica to build system models for motors, Heat exchangers, for system design etc.
I'm currently developing a library for simulating the thermodynamic performance of a domestic refrigerator. It has components such as heat exchangers, capillary tubes, motor, compressor etc.

Edited by: knkc - Jan-23-17 11:49:47
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: