Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Problem of ThickEdgedOrifice model definition

Problem of ThickEdgedOrifice model definition

Hello,

I'm a beginner with OpenModelica so I apologize if my question is trivial.
I would like to define the ThickEdgedOrifice with a circular geometry (diameter=0.002, venaDiameter=0.001, venaLength=0.0016) but I don't succeed...

if i try:
  Modelica.Fluid.Fittings.Orifices.ThickEdgedOrifice Orifice1(geometry = circular(diameter = 0.002, venaDiameter = 0.001, venaLength = 0.0016))  annotation(Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {-22, -2}, extent = {{-10, -10}, {10, 10}}, rotation = 0)));

Error=> Class circular not found in scope orifice (looking for a function or record).

I think I have to call the function "circular", but I don't know how to do

Thanks in advance for your help !

https://www.openmodelica.org/images/agorapro/attachments/5388/mini_Circular-function.jpg

Re: Problem of ThickEdgedOrifice model definition

Hi GN,

You must specify the full path to the circular class, i.e. your code should be

Code:

Modelica.Fluid.Fittings.Orifices.ThickEdgedOrifice Orifice1(geometry =Modelica.Fluid.Fittings.BaseClasses.Orifices.ThickEdgedOrifice.Choices.circular(diameter = 0.002, venaDiameter = 0.001, venaLength = 0.0016))  annotation(Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {-22, -2}, extent = {{-10, -10}, {10, 10}}, rotation = 0)));

Best regards,
Rene Just Nielsen

Re: Problem of ThickEdgedOrifice model definition

Thanks, it works !

best regards

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: