Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Medium deffinition

Medium deffinition

New user here.   I am trying to do a simple fluid problem with a tank, into a pipe, then valve, than pipe, and into a fixed boundary.   I am having trouble figuring out how to define the media and I get the following errors when I test the model.

[1] 08:51:27 Translation Warning
[Modelica.Fluid.Interfaces: 528:7-528:61]: No corresponding 'inner' declaration found for component .Modelica.Fluid.System tank.system declared as 'outer '.
  The existing 'inner' components are:
    There are no 'inner' components defined in the model in any of the parent scopes of 'outer' component's scope: Modelica.Fluid.Vessels.OpenTank.
  Check if you have not misspelled the 'outer' component name.
  Please declare an 'inner' component with the same name in the top scope.
  Continuing flattening by only considering the 'outer' component declaration.

[2] 08:51:27 Translation Notification
[Modelica.Fluid.Interfaces: 529:19-531:49]: From here:

[3] 08:51:27 Translation Error
[BlowDown: 2:3-2:160]: component tank contains the definition of a partial class Medium.
Please redeclare it to any package compatible with Modelica.Media.Interfaces.PartialMedium.

[4] 08:51:27 Translation Error
Error occurred while flattening model BlowDown

Re: Medium deffinition

You need to add a component "inner Modelica.Fluid.System system" somewhere. Probably in your BlowDown model. This system is then shared by all fluids in your model.

OK, that got rid of the first error,
Now Ii get the fallowing

[1] 09:47:09 Translation Notification
[Modelica.Fluid.Interfaces: 529:19-531:49]: From here:

[2] 09:47:09 Translation Error
[BlowDown: 2:3-2:160]: component tank contains the definition of a partial class Medium.
Please redeclare it to any package compatible with Modelica.Media.Interfaces.PartialMedium.

[3] 09:47:09 Translation Error
Error occurred while flattening model BlowDown

I want to define the standard water model.

I have the same problem => did you find a solution ?
Regards

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic