Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Modelica_LinearSystems2 library

Modelica_LinearSystems2 library

I am looking for a way to locally linearize my model and get access to commonly used analysis features used for such a linearized system from within OpenModelica. At first glance it looks like the Modelica_LinearSystems2 library provides all these functions. However for me the library fails to work. During opening I get a warning "classDirectory() is a non-standard operator that was replaced by Modelica .Utilities.Files.loadResource(uri) before it was added to the language specification." Since this is only a warning I expect that this is not the reason for the library to fail. However when I open "FirstExample" under Examples I get a Translation Error: "Only classes of type 'operator record' may contain elements of type 'operator function'; 'constructor' was found in a class that has restriction 'record'." All other examples I try to run all fail with this same message.

All help on how to correctly use the library or get it functional would be appreciated. I am working under Windows 7 64bit, OMEdit v1.11.0-dev-4-g7ed1ea5.

I have edited this post, since I now see that this question has been raised within this forum already several times:

-By mraimond Jul-15-16 15:01:17 "Modelica Linear System"
-By bjorn Jun-06-15 00:08:09 "Using Modelica_LinearSystems2"
-By pranjal.chaudhari Mar-05-15 06:23:39 "how to use Modelica_LinearSystems2 library"

None of these posts have been answered, so I should not expect too much...
I am wondering though, if this library is not supposed to work or still under development why is it included within OpenModellica?

Edited by: Henkvw - Sep-19-16 07:47:21
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: