Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Conflicting starting values with gasFlow component (from ThermoPower)

Conflicting starting values with gasFlow component (from ThermoPower)

Hello all,

currently I am wrtting my master thesis, and I am kind of struggling with Modelica. I use Dymola and the thermopower library for building up my model, and being honest I don't go too deep into the code if it is not necessary. But right now I have a problem with conflicting starting values with the component gasFlow (from ThermoPower library) that I think it is making really difficult for my model to initialize. The problem is that, no matter what value I give as a starting one, it says that I am giving 500.

This is the warning promting into my screen:

The iteration variable boiler_control.evaporator_1_2_1.hE.gasFlow.Ttilde[1] has been selected to have the guess value boiler_control.evaporator_1_2_1.hE.gasFlow.Tstartin+0.2*(boiler_control.evaporator_1_2_1.hE.gasFlow.Tstartout -boiler_control.evaporator_1_2_1.hE.gasFlow.Tstartin).
However, the start value has been selected from a set of alias variables having conflicting start values of the same precedence.
500, the start value of boiler_control.evaporator_1_2_1.hE.gasFlow.gas[2].T given as 500.
1331.55, the start value of boiler_control.evaporator_1_2_1.hE.gasFlow.Ttilde[1] given as boiler_control.evaporator_1_2_1.hE.gasFlow.Tstartin+0.2*(boiler_control.evaporator_1_2_1.hE.gasFlow.Tstartout -boiler_control.evaporator_1_2_1.hE.gasFlow.Tstartin).

The second temperature (which I think it takes as a boundary condition givne somewhere else) is actually the one that I am giving as a value into the initialization tab, but for some reason it always thinks I am giving 500 instead, in every single heat exchanger that my model has. what could be the reason for this?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by: Albertaco23 - Jun-01-16 13:05:58
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: