Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Is there a heart model?

Is there a heart model?

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone is aware of any heart model created with Modelica?
Ideally the model would have atrial and ventricular chambers.

Tried searching the Internet, but no luck so far.

Thanks very much,
Gin

Re: Is there a heart model?

Thank you!
This looks very promising. I will check it out.

I have been trying to run physiomodel from OpenModelica  for about a week but , being a novice, I have been unsuccessful.

Can you sen me the steps ... file ...open ... path etc  to locate the correct package ?   (trying to use the physiomodel that downlaoded with OpenModelica)

File->System Libraries->Physiomodel

So, using version 1.9.6   there is no Physiomodel option in the system libraries list ( 8 items ThermoPower .... iSPL ... test)

As before I loaded   files ... open model /library files .... lib\omilibrary\Physiolibrary2.3.1 \package
       got a syntax warning "...chemical.mo not encoded in UTF-8"

No sure what option to try running so I picked Steady States\Examples ... Cardiovascularsystem_GCS_steady State

Get the block diagram of the model   then I go to the SIMULATION bar on the top menu.   
    Question:  can I go directly to simulation or do i go through the list :   Instatiate ... check model ...check all models... simulate

I went directly to simulate ..... got a bunch of 'translating warnings'  :     $DER ... the state must be connected to an inherited class definition
    BUT got "simulation process finished successfully"
  Got the plot screen BUT  I have questions here:
                             1.   the Absissa only goes 0 to 1
                             2. can't find heart rate or MAP as an option for graph display
                            3. whatever metric i select for plotting is just a constant value ( is this due to the limited x axis) ?

Thanks for your help/

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic