Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

modelica energy storage alarm

modelica energy storage alarm

when i use battery stack of modelica energy storage library with Test1Parameters there is  an alarm:
"[C:/OpenModelica1.9.2/lib/omlibrary/Modelica_EnergyStorages 3.2.1.mo:723:11-723:99:writable] Warning: connect(SOC, SOC) connects the same connector instance! The connect equation will be ignored.
[C:/OpenModelica1.9.2/lib/omlibrary/Modelica_EnergyStorages 3.2.1.mo:724:11-724:97:writable] Warning: connect(C, C) connects the same connector instance! The connect equation will be ignored."
which is the problem?

Re: modelica energy storage alarm

Because the authors of the M_ES library added stupid connect statements that their Modelica tool did not have warnings for.

thank you but can you explane me a solution suggest?

Check the source code. It's a connect(SOC, SOC). Silly connection to make, probably from double-clicking a connector by accident.

Thank you so much, you are very kind. But you do you mean a wrong connection made by me (connection between battery and other external components) or a bad connection inside the battery? can I use debug to find out where is the error?

Hi, do you have a working battery? If you can send me?

It's a bad connection in the source: C:/OpenModelica1.9.2/lib/omlibrary/Modelica_EnergyStorages 3.2.1.mo line 723.

You are fantastic! The last question:  how can find line 723? i need to use the debug for find line 723? transformational debugger or algorithmic debugger?

Any text editor.

for example? sorry , i use modelica only 3 month. also can you post here a battery model that workin good?

There is no fixed version of energysystems. Examples of text editors: geany, emacs, vim, notepad++, gedit, kate, programmer's notepad.

thank you, opmodelica debugger is no good to find line 723?

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: