Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Using Modelica_LinearSystems2

Using Modelica_LinearSystems2

I am new to OpenModelica, so this is probably a trivial issue, but I cant' get past it.
I have downloaded the Modelica_LinearSystems2 2.3.1 package and loaded it into OMEdit. It appears in the library browser on the left side of the screen.
I want to use a function in this library, and as a start, I opened the Examples -> StateSpace and double-clicked designKalmanFilter. The example code appeared in the Text View, and I pressed the "Check Model" button. This resulted in the error messages that follows below. I tried with some other examples, but they all gave the same error messages. What did I do wrong?

Here are the error messages:
"[C:/OpenModelica1.9.2/lib/omlibrary/Modelica_LinearSystems2 2.3.2/TransferFunction.mo:19:3-137:20:writable] Error: Only classes of type 'operator record' may contain elements of type 'operator function'; 'constructor' was found in a class that has restriction 'record'.
[C:/OpenModelica1.9.2/lib/omlibrary/Modelica_LinearSystems2 2.3.2/package.mo:2:1-102:28:writable] Error: Class TransferFunction.Conversion.toStateSpace not found in scope Modelica_LinearSystems2.
[C:/OpenModelica1.9.2/lib/omlibrary/Modelica_LinearSystems2 2.3.2/StateSpace.mo:152:5-155:46:writable] Error: Class Modelica_LinearSystems2.TransferFunction.Conversion.toStateSpace not found in scope Modelica_LinearSystems2.StateSpace.'constructor'.
Error: Error occurred while flattening model Modelica_LinearSystems2.Examples.StateSpace.designKalmanFilter
"

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: