Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Examples Modelica_Synchronous don't run

Examples Modelica_Synchronous don't run

Hello,

I would like to use the elements in the Modelica_synchronous library.  However, if I try to flatten Modelica_Synchronous.Examples.RealSignals.Sample1 (or any other example) I get the error message:

[C:/OpenModelica1.9.1/lib/omlibrary/Modelica_Synchronous 0.92/ClockSignals.mo:642:3-674:11] Error: Class Clock not found in scope Modelica_Synchronous.ClockSignals.Interfaces.

It is completely true that this class doesn't exist.
Does anybody has any pointers to solve this?
Thanks in advance
Bas

Re: Examples Modelica_Synchronous don't run

Hi,

OpenModelica does not fully support synchronous features from Modelica Specification 3.3.
We're working on it but it will take a while.

Cheers,
Adrian Pop/

ok,

thanks for the quick reply!

bas

You can play with what little does work using +std=3.3

When I use the +std=3.3 at the simulation flags in OMedit, it still won't flatten.

This flag is to specify the language version it uses for compilation, if I understand correctly. The error is just that it cannot find the class 'Clock'.  It seems that this wouldn't be solved by specifying the language. I don't start a simulation yet.

Thanks
Bas

The simulation flags only affect the simulation executable. Tools->Options->Simulation->OMC Flags can set specific flags. A little odd the simulation setup can't...

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: