Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Stability Problems

Stability Problems

Hi everyone,

I work with OpenModelica since April. I have a model with 35000 equations. I simulated my model with some input and my model gave an answer. After that, I changed one input and I simulated again, the model didn't work. So, I returned to the first model and this model didn't work too.

How is it possible that a model works and after this model does not work?

OpenModelica is very slow when I open my model with 35000 equations. Is it normal?

Thank you

Re: Stability Problems

That seems very strange. I sometime have problems like that as well, but in my case I'm never 100% sure I hadn't changed anything else current/wink
Did you save in between and opened it again? Or did you just change parameter values? I have sometimes a feeling that something is changed when I save...

Re: Stability Problems

Note that our programs get reformatted when saved.
Upon reformatting some change might happen to be meaningful (not just cosmetic).
In the past I discovered that OM did make a change that caused my program not working anymore. I found exactly what happened, posted a ticket a and in a day or two the issue was fixed.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic