Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

OMOptim.exe build error

OMOptim.exe build error

g++ -enable-auto-import -Wl,-s -mthreads -Wl,-subsystem,windows -o ../bin/OMOptim.exe release/generatedfiles/main.o  release/generatedfiles/qrc_OMOptim.o  -L'c:/Prgfiles/Qt/4.8.0/lib' -lmingw32 -lqtmain release/generatedfiles/rc_omoptim_res.o -L../bin -lOMOptim -Lc:/OMDev/lib/omniORB-4.1.6-mingw/lib/x86_win32 -lomniORB416_rt -lomnithread34_rt -lomniDynamic416_rt -L../../build/lib/omc -lOMOptimBasis -lomqwt -Lc:/OMDev/lib/paradiseo-mingw/paradiseo-eo/lib -leo -leoutils -Lc:/OMDev/lib/paradiseo-mingw/paradiseo-moeo/lib -lmoeo -lQtSvg4 -lQtXml4 -lQtGui4 -lQtCore4
../../build/lib/omc/libOMOptimBasis.a(MyQwtPlotPicker.o):MyQwtPlotPicker.cpp:(.text+0x5f): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN13QwtPlotPickerD2Ev'
../../build/lib/omc/libOMOptimBasis.a(MyQwtPlotPicker.o):MyQwtPlotPicker.cpp:(.text+0x7f): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN13QwtPlotPickerD2Ev'
../../build/lib/omc/libOMOptimBasis.a(MyQwtPlotPicker.o):MyQwtPlotPicker.cpp:(.text+0xac): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN13QwtPlotPickerD2Ev'
../../build/lib/omc/libOMOptimBasis.a(MyQwtPlotPicker.o):MyQwtPlotPicker.cpp:(.text+0xd6): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN13QwtPlotPickerC2EP7QWidget'
../../build/lib/omc/libOMOptimBasis.a(MyQwtPlotPicker.o):MyQwtPlotPicker.cpp:(.text+0x10a): undefined reference to `_imp___ZN13QwtPlotPickerC2EP7QWidget'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile.Release:74: recipe for target `../bin/OMOptim.exe' failed
make[3]: *** [../bin/OMOptim.exe] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/f/Softwares/Modelica/OpenModelica/OMOptim/build'
Makefile:34: recipe for target `release' failed
make[2]: *** [release] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/f/Softwares/Modelica/OpenModelica/OMOptim/build'
Makefile.omdev.mingw:39: recipe for target `OMOptim' failed
make[1]: *** [OMOptim] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/f/Softwares/Modelica/OpenModelica/OMOptim/build'
Makefile.omdev.mingw:227: recipe for target `qtclients' failed
make: *** [qtclients] Error 2

Re: OMOptim.exe build error

Is this on a clean checkout with the latest OMDev version?

sjoelund.se wrote:

Is this on a clean checkout with the latest OMDev version?

Yes, I think so.

I think its not. Our build servers are showing the compilation is fine https://test.openmodelica.org/hudson/. Try

Code:

make -f Makefile.omdev.mingw clean-qtclients

and then,

Code:

make -f Makefile.omdev.mingw qtclients

Adeel.

adeas wrote:

I think its not. Our build servers are showing the compilation is fine https://test.openmodelica.org/hudson/. Try

Code:

make -f Makefile.omdev.mingw clean-qtclients

and then,

Code:

make -f Makefile.omdev.mingw qtclients

Adeel.

OK, thank you, I'll try again.

After I deleted some files generated before and rebuild the project, there's no error anymore. thank you adeas and sjoelund.se

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: