Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Where can I get OMCppSimulation.exe and fmigenerator.exe

Where can I get OMCppSimulation.exe and fmigenerator.exe

I tried to build OpenModelica setup package with OpenModelicaSetup, everything seemed OK except two exe files OMCppSimulation.exe and fmigenerator.exe, which should be in build/bin folder, but I couldn't find them in my whole disk! What's the problem? How can I fix it?

Edited by: LIWenhui - May-17-14 15:38:56

Re: Where can I get OMCppSimulation.exe and fmigenerator.exe

fmigenerator.exe is old. It is no more supported. I have fixed it in the setup https://trac.openmodelica.org/OpenModel … et/20667/.
I am not sure about OMCppSimulation.exe. Have you done,

Code:

make -f 'Makefile.omdev.mingw' runtimeCPPinstall

Adeel.

Thank you Adeel.
Yes, I had builden the project with make -f Makefile.omdev.mingw runtimeCPPinstall, It seemed everything was OK but still no OMCppSimulation.exe.

adeas wrote:

fmigenerator.exe is old. It is no more supported. I have fixed it in the setup https://trac.openmodelica.org/OpenModel … et/20667/.
I am not sure about OMCppSimulation.exe. Have you done,

Code:

make -f 'Makefile.omdev.mingw' runtimeCPPinstall

Adeel.

OMCppSimulation.exe is not longer used. Was left by mistake in the installation since a long time. It won't be present in the next nightly build.

adrpo wrote:

OMCppSimulation.exe is not longer used. Was left by mistake in the installation since a long time. It won't be present in the next nightly build.

Thank you adrpo.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: