OpenModelica

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Anyone simulated an FMU with inputs in openmodelica?

Anyone simulated an FMU with inputs in openmodelica?

Hello,
I have built model of a discrete controller which changes states on the basis of its inputs. It worked fine as a modelica model. I then exported it as an FMU and then re-imported it in openmodelica. Now when I am trying to simulate this re-imported FMU, I am not getting the desired results.
The imported FMU model has some code lines like this
{fmi_input_cmd, fmi_input_windowState} = fmi1Functions.fmi1SetInteger(fmi1me, {2.0, 3.0}, {cmd, windowState});
and it looks that the "fmi_input_cmd" variable should follow the "cmd" variable that is provided to the FMU externally; but it doesn't. In fact, I have two integer inputs and one boolean but none of the internal "fmi_input_variable" follows the connected external inputs.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Anyone simulated an FMU with inputs in openmodelica?

Can you send me your actual modelica model? adeel.asghar at liu.se

Adeel.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Note that fmi_input_* are just dummy variables to make the modelica models valid. They are not supposed to follow the actual input values. You must see the values of cmd & windowState and make sure they are set properly.

Then it must've something to do with the when statements.

Adeel, I am sending you a very simple example with a single when condition. I hope you can find out the problem.

Thanks.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: